Keynote Speaker Virtual Event: Leading Change & Motivation! – Wade Younger
Since nothing stays the same, how do you adapt to a changing future? The purpose of every business, large and small, is to get and keep customers, to do it well and to do it every day. This keynote will help you succeed in these challenging times by discovering a simple way to enjoy the transformation and win!
This keynote will help you:
- Understand your organization ‘s response to change
- Learn how to recognize the different types of change
- Prepare yourself and others for a change
- Ensure cooperation by building teamwork
- Provide support while dealing with change
- Anticipate and manage resistance
- Use leadership to drive positive change
- Develop a positive motivational climate
- Translate what you learn into immediate action
Wade YoungerDirector of Strategy | Speaker
Wade Younger, CSP is the CEO of The Value Wave, Fruition Performance Management, Portinar, and Youthapedia. He has written over 40 books and has made personal and organizational wellness his life’s work. Over the past 30 years, Wade has given over 1,800 talks, so he is recognized as one of the foremost authorities on organizational development and process improvement. He has been teaching, lecturing, and consulting since 1990, and is known for his approaches to difficult leadership issues. His stories are hypnotic. His methods are about results. From the C-Suite level to the team leads on the front line, leaders are the cornerstone of building great organizations.